Last Update : July 2011 || Check Out " Posts "

How I Met Your Brother

Posted: Sunday, July 17, 2011 by Dexter in
0


I don’t expect you to digest this crap (even I can’t believe it) but still it’s worth telling. I was with my bunch of friend on the Friday night. It was dark outside (It was night, what you expect. I added this to create better scene). Air was pretty cold. The speed of R6 was making me much colder (Ok, that was CD100). We were heading towards Kolhapur’s so called famous Food restaurant.  It was little bit noiseless compare to other days (may be effect of heavy rain two hours ago). I could hear sound of crickets and toads jumping around (and annoying ‘silencer’. No idea why Milton Reeves called it silencer.)

shHHH…shhHH… (I can’t recreate sound of Breaks more superiorly) 

“oye easy be !”

Slippery road failed to transfer our ‘momentum’; we crashed on shallow pond near that restaurant (remembered ‘Launchpad McQuack’ from Duck Tales). In addition to momentum, one more force was acting weird that moment, ‘Weather’. Hasty Rain! I hate it!!

“Rohit, get inside fast and get my bag with you” (Duh, I wasn’t planning to stand in that heavy Rain)
“Where are you going?”
“Arre… my mom asked me to pick up some stuff, I will be back in minute”
“Is it urgent?
“No”
“Then why are you going in this heavy rain?”
“It will be late when we finish our dinner”
“Ok... whatever … come back soon! Other must be waiting for us”
I rushed into restaurant. There was something wrong, I could smell it! (Definitely not with chicken cooking nearby) It was hotter inside. (Here you can consider both meanings of ‘Hot’)

“What took you so long? Where is Akshay?”
“You were losing great scene” One commented while pointing eyes towards Girl seating in Corner Table.
(Girl was really hot)
“You know who is she?”
“How I suppose to know?” I replied innocently.
“Good, Where is Akshay?”
“Whats 'Good' in it ... No idea, he has some ‘work’”
I adjusted my chair in ‘position’.
“Hey, that’s my position…”
“Early Bird catches the ‘Warm’”
“I know which warm you are talking about” Akshay put hand on my shoulder.
“Where the f*** was you?”
“Ohh sorry, some work”
“What sorry, you should be punished” (omg … I didn’t know that coming) Chandan puzzled all while checking his inbox.
“What?” Akshay was confused now. (So was I)
“Yahh… It’s not just 5 or 10 mins… you are 35 mins late…”
“That was Rohit’s Fault… He took long time to get ready… “
“Hey…Stop there boy! Don’t drag me into this… see… I called you exactly on time” I showed them my log book. Now all were looking at Akshay…
“So what… I am late… WTF with punishment…. “
“You do this every time… you are late in every event!” Ninad abetted Chandan in Field.
“True!” (It was my turn to add something)
“Truth or Dare?” Ninad suggested (That was good idea! I was thinking about Party or this dinner)
“No … No truth or no dare… just eat and let’s go Home!” Akshay replied while taking Menu Card in hand.
“I don’t wanna know about his ‘truth’… just give him some Dare!”
“Yes” other shouted in one tone.
After some denials and question-answers finally he agreed for Dare.
“Ok … you saw that girl at corner table… Get her mobile number” (omg… I started picturing future scene… It was cool!)
“Are you crazy?” Akshay shocked
“No, I am not… but I didn’t understand… you talk to gals all the time… why you are shy now?”
“That’s different… I talked to my friends… not strangers”
“Ohhhh…. That’s bulls**t” all nodded
“Just go and get her number… we will order something for you… “Now I took menu card from his hands.
For few moments everybody was quiet and looking at ‘that’ girl. As soon as she looked at us, everybody changed their eyesight and again reminded Akshay,
“Go buddy, fast… u can do it!”
He took long breath and replied, “OK… but don’t look at that table”

Now the show begins …
He walked straight to reception counter. (It was near ‘that’ table) He discussed something with the man working on computer. (I saw this move in many films)Then he walked slowly towards that table. Acted like he remembering something. (ohh… classic move)Took out his cell phone, checked something and asked that girl

“Hey… what time is it?”
“No idea … may be you should check on your wrist watch!”(Bummer)
“Yahh… but my watch is not working and so is mobile phone” (safe play dude, but pretty desperate)
“There …” She pointed out Clock hanging on wall near reception desk. (She is good)
“We know each other? I am getting feeling that we met before” (He must have lots of experience to ask this question to change that ‘Time’ topic.)
“I don’t think so” (It was time to reconsider that Dare...)
“Yes… remembered you were in my brother’s party” (He was real Player, What a shot! Kudos!!)
“Raj is your brother?” (How dumb is she!)
“Yes! He is…” Now he sat down on chair (I was really impressed so far from his performance)

Others started laughing. I put hand on Chandan’s mouth and started watching ‘show’ again!
“Ohh … He never mentioned your name before!” (How would he)
“I am not his direct brother, but cousin” (Safer play, nice strategy)
He talked to her for 2-3 mins and as he was going to ask her mobile number….
“You know, how I met your brother… its cool story” She questioned while taking her phone out of purse (now I am confused!)
“Aaa… no…. how?”
“See your Inbox…” (omg … what’s going on!)
Akshay was confused too. He was now in chaotic circle.
“Whats in Inbox?”
“Wait for it …. “ (??)
Then Akshay got one SMS and he suddenly stood up. Came directly to our table and shouted,
“WTF”
Chandan and Ninad started laughing loudly…
Akshay’s face was turning into Red. He hit that menu card on Chandan’s head. I had no idea what was going on. I asked, “What the F*** is going on here?”
They were still laughing… unable to control. Akshay was looking at that girl. She was laughing too. Now I lost my control… can’t wait to find out what was in that SMS. I grabbed Akshay’s cell phone and opened Inbox ... there was one SMS from unknown number ….

I met your brother 18 years back on my birth. His real name is Chandan and he is seating right in front of us!!”

*Facepalm*
*Blank*

0 comments:

P.S. : Pardon Grammatical Mistakes ... ;)