Last Update : July 2011 || Check Out " Posts "

Engineering

Posted: Monday, July 19, 2010 by Dexter in
0

07.00 a.m.
Z z z … z Z z …
‘Beep-beep-beep-beep…..’
“You %$%& … Turn off alarm…”
‘Beep-beep-beep-beep….’
Increased volume…
‘Beep-beep-beep-beep….’
“Ohhh… God… F**k…”
Some sound… and
Z z z … z Z z …
08.20 a.m.
“Wake up you bustard … It’s almost 8.30”
“Go to hell”
“Ok… Don’t yell at me later …”
“Please wake me up in 5 min. “
“No…”
“Please… I think my alarm is not working... I adjusted it to 7”
“Ohh… I switched off your alarm”
“What! No way… mobile was on my bed”
“I am warning you to change your that irritating alarm… every single day, I am the victim of your F**king alarm”
“Ok...Ok… I will … but please wake me up in 5 min. please … please…”
“Humm…….. Ok... but for last time”
08.30 a.m.
“Wake up… Its 8.30”
“Please… after…”
“No… not at all… I am not waking you up again …”
“Please…”
“No please … I am going to mess … see you in classroom”
08.35 a.m.
“Who the hell is inside?”
“--------“
“You %$^%$ Get out of bathroom… we have classes… I am waiting here for half an hour”
“Just 5 more min.”
“Get out you bastard”
09.10 a.m.
“May I coming Sir?”
“Do you have watch?”
“Yes Sir”
“What is time?”
“Its 9 “
“Correct your timing Mister… You are 10 min late…”
“Sorry Sir… this is my first time sir… I will be on time from next lecture…”
09.10 to 9.50 a.m.
“---------------“
Z z z … z Z z ..
“Any question?”
“--------------“
“Next Topic is ….”
09.50 a.m.
“That’s it … we will stop today … in next class I want that question completed… “
“Yes sir”
“Ok then… meet you in next class…”
“Sir…. Wait…”
“What?”
“Attendance…”
01.15 p.m.
“Ohh f**k”
“Again same lunch”
“Every day I feel like eating same vegetable”
“They must change menu”
“Mess secretary sucks”
01.30 p.m.
“I am tired today”
“ohh yahh… We are doing all lectures from morning”
“I am not going in second half”
“Me neither”
“Let’s bunk”
“Hell yahh… bunk”
“Bunk”
“Bunk”
05.30 p.m.
“Let’s go and drink tea”
“Humm… It’s your treat”
“No way… yesterday was mine… today is yours...”
“No it’s your … by the way I don’t have money”
“$#%$^%^$”
09.00 p.m.
“Hey... Give me your assignment…”
“I have completed only one…”
“You have at least one… I was watching movie… I will give you in one hour”
“Humm… Ok … But return me in one hour”
“Sure… Thank you!”
12.00 a.m.
“What are the tomorrow’s lectures?”
“I don’t know”
“What you know buddy… “
“Well… I know that tomorrow’s last lecture is vacant and second lecture is mass bunk”
“^%&^%^*”
03.00 a.m.
“Dude… You still awake?”
“Yahh…”
“What are you doing?”
“Nothing… just watching movie…”
“Go and sleep dude…”
“Good night”
Z z Z … z Z z …
07.00 a.m.
Z z z … z Z z …
‘Beep-beep-beep-beep…..’
“You %$%& … Turn off alarm………….


Thats What we called " Engineering"

0 comments:

P.S. : Pardon Grammatical Mistakes ... ;)