Last Update : July 2011 || Check Out " Posts "

Time pass

Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 by Dexter in
0


Obviously stems from the words "time" and "pass"...effectively meaning passing the time (but in a non-productive way) [says Urban Dictionary].When you are searching such words on google , Yahh .. u r doing it ! Its most common way I found. Many times I have searched words like ‘Hey’, ‘what you are doing’,’ end of universe’, ‘Justine Bieber [duh … kidding, I never searched such words  ... swear]’… and google is amazing... It even showed me results for “#$%^& “[Not just 10-20 results … About 21,250,000,000 results.]  

Whenever there was nothing on my mind, even words to search on Google. I turned to Facebook. Facebook has to be biggest discovery of this century. You can do anything on Facebook, I can be Farmer or cook or bar tender.  I can create my own Mafia or Vampire Mob to kick other mafias butt. I can saw my fortune [and yahh… now a day my profile viewers or so called stalkers :P ]. I can play every game from cricket to poker. Most importantly I can poke you from anywhere and can update my relationship status to “in relationship and it’s complicated!”  

If you are still bored, you can watch videos [You can get extensive range of videos on Facebook from ‘How to brush tooth’ to ‘How to get land on moon’]. Or you can go and check profiles of pretty girls with nice profile picture ... ;) ]. I am not proud of it but I can say that,
“I refresh Facebook wall more than I breathe!”     

When Larry Page and Mark Zuckerberg unable to entertain me, Jimmy Wales attracts me!! 

Wikipedia is so called knowledge source since 2001 but I actually its way ahead than we imagined. Its world’s largest Maze. I remembered that Day clearly … I was studying “Bioreactor Designing” … after 30 mins I end up on the page entitled “Megan Fox”. That’s too much! Someone has said everything is connected, but I don’t know how Bioreactor and Megan Fox are related.  You will probably encounter such event.  

Height of Time Pass ….. 

Staring at my Desktop …. Opening ‘My Computer’ and closing it!
And still not satisfied … Shut down and Restart!! :D        

[Some might say, Go outside Room and Get some Air! Yahh... I try’s that too!! ]

0 comments:

P.S. : Pardon Grammatical Mistakes ... ;)