Last Update : July 2011 || Check Out " Posts "

Work

Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 by Dexter in
0

Technically Work is Power*Time. Yahh...logically also correct as it consumes our power over the time period. I was wondering how would be world without Work. Ohh .. wait ... I am living in such world. From last few years I totally forgot what is "Work" ?

I think work is the "thing" which can keep you busy. Empty head is always devil's house. I lost my potential for doing any good work. Technically we all are doing work every time I type, I speak, I Listen, even when I am in sleep I am doing work. But logically you are doing nothing. Its all your regular body functions. What I am doing intentionally ? from inspiration, from interest ? What my mind talking to me ? What I dreamed about ? I am nothing doing to achieve my goal (if I have any). I don't have "Force" neither "Displacement". Specially from last few months all the days were evaporating "Blankly". How can we break this eternal chain of "Food-Sleep-Food-Sleep ". When I read in newspaper last week about prophecy of world ending and blah blah ...I was thinking about myself. What I have achieved , what was i used to dream etc. That 2 minute thinking was not helpful enough, I went to sleep after reading that . Damm ... I am not lazy but take rest before gets tired.

Besides humor this is serious topic for discussion. We are looking forward to India 2020 but what we are doing besides writing essay on it ? I am in final year. Placement fever is here ! But sad to say that everyone is running behind luxury and comfort. No one want to do some extra work. Just get job into high paying companies and enjoy rest of life. Is it enjoyment ? It is amusing for first few years. After that ?? all is regular routine. Then we will regret our days back to college and decisions we made. Surprisingly only few trying to change and rest of them go back to their so called "Enjoying" life.

Real question is what can we do ? Answer to this question is within you. If u "Force" yourself to "Displace" your mind , there will definitely "Work" done ... Technically and Logically. Steven Johnson says in his talk on TED about " Where good ideas come from " that main source of creative and innovative ideas is "Liquid Network". It is network of people , colleagues from different backgrounds with different goal and definitely different thinking. This Liquid network may helps us to get our work done. In same talk he describes different places where this liquid network is prominent. and on top there was

" Coffee Shop "

go and drink some ! meet you in some cafe ...

0 comments:

P.S. : Pardon Grammatical Mistakes ... ;)